Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy birthday to me.........

Today is my 16th birthday.

all my life i have been the type of person who took full advantage of their birthday.
i considered august 2nd to be a holiday, and i usually celebrated the whole week.
i did anything i wanted, with the excuss of "its my birthday"

quite simply, i loved my birthday.

and today should be one of the best birthdays of my life.
16
even tho i stilll cant drive,
turning 16 just feels different.
i should be the happiest person in the world right now.


but im not.
today is one of the worst days of my life.
i dont feel anything at all,
i just want to stay in bed until today is over.
because what i want for my birthday, ill never get.
no matter how much i wishm it wont happen.
so whats the goddamn point?


you ruined my birthday.


so for that,
fuck you.

No comments: