Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lemonade,

so much has happened to me in the past week.
a rollercoaster of emotion after emotion.
feelings of anger and complete hopelessness.
but ive come to realize that isnt something i really want to talk about,
i dont want to talk about pain or change.

i want to talk about you.

i want to talk about you because you are the only thing that doesnt change.
Love remains the same.
its the only thing i can count on to still be there at the end of the day, whether that day is good or bad.

you're all i think about, all i dream about.
i couldnt get through a day without speaking to you, and whenever im unsure when ill be able to i freak out.

one day you said to me "im scared you'll find someone else and want to be with him",
and i told you that wouldnt happen.
the truth is no one really knows what will happen.
i cant promise forever, i cant even promise tomorrow.
but i can promise that ill always love you and always want to be with you, even if i cant.

we will have eachother forever,
you're stuck with me, kid :)

you make me angry and annoy the crap out of me, make me smile and feel like flying all at the same time.
i think thats special.

there is so much i want for us,
so many plans, dreams, and schemes.
and i want all of them,
like i want all of you,
because im giving you all of me.

right now, and forever

No comments: