Thursday, March 12, 2009

1 day and counting,

soooo i think i should be nominated for the 'BEST WEEK EVER' award
someone call VH1.

friday, March 6 was supposed to be one of the greatest nights of the new spring season.
the first MVP show in a while that everyone went to, plus it was warm enough to be cute.
i was ready to make my appearance
get things started for the spring and summer seasons
the lovely mr. phillips (most trusted male friend) had even picked me up for the occasion.
everything felt exactly as it was suppsed to.
i was on top of it once again.

until certain events.
in a single night everything about my life completely changed.
mine and my mothers relationship became strained,
i lost my best friend,
im not aloud to see my love for who knows how long,
and im completely shut off from the world since my mom took my phone and im not aloud to leave the house.

amazing how things dont always go like you plan, huh?

times right now seem unfortunate,
but i remain hopeful.

summer is mine.
that wont change for anything.
ill rise again, dont worry.

and ill be better than ever.





you seem to forget im the one who created you,
i can destroy you just as easily

you shouldnt under estimate me

No comments: