Sunday, January 25, 2009

sex, love, honey

that i taste.
honey makes me wait,
honey says shes late.


Great song
=]

in the grand scheme of the universe i have realized that i am a very small spec in it.
however, i refuse to acknowledge that fact in my daily life.
the truth?? (omg, shes being honest?)

i think im pretty kick ass.
i mean yes i have my flaws as any other person,
but as far as a teenage girl from macon georgia, im superior to most of my species.
call it narcissism, call it being stuck up
but hey atleast i dont have AIDS.

i mean im actually going to do something with my life
its like a god given right.
im bigger than macon.
im bigger than georgia.

sometimes when i look at the beauty queens around me i question myself
because frankly, they over shadow me by quite a large margin.
in the outside beauty department.
but on the inside theyre rotten to the core.
i might not be americas next top model, but atleast i have morals.
which there is a huge lack of these days.

i have come to terms with the fact im not sweet little Taylor anymore.
that died.
now im new and improved.
ready to get down and dirty to show the world something new.
paint these streets gold.

no more holding back for me,
its my time now.

1 comment:

Wicked Jester said...

nice. thatz pretty awesome
go for it girl =)