Monday, July 21, 2008

monsterr.

the craziest thing happened to me today

so i was really hyper and really bored,
and decided to calm myself by taking a walk down the street to the library
while i was in the library, turning threw pages of chuck palahniuk
i noticed that this one guy who looked quite similar to a young flava flav, was following me
keeping his distance but staying in a close area
it didnt exactly bother me, it was more annoying than anything since i slightly wanted to be alone
but i decided to leave and grab an avalanche

while i was walking out, i got the strange tingle on the back of my neck that you get when you feel someones watching you
as i turned around, i saw that he was still following me
i quickened my pace and decided to ditch the coffee idea
i glanced back a few times, and like i thought he was still there
i called my mom as i walked, so i would have some kind of witness if anything did happen
then as soon as i turned the corner past the church, i hauled ass
never looking back till i was safely inside, door locked.

needless to say, i was very scared.
the funny thing about this (in a weird, twisted, scary way)
is as i was walking to the library to begin with, i noticed it was unusually quiet
you know how in horror movies, before something bad happens, it gets really quiet
and there is usually some kind of noise or song that warns you of whats gonna happen next?
while i was turning the corner, a cell phone started to ring
not a single sound except the soft echo of a verizon jingle

coincidence?

No comments: